Join our team
Associate Pastor – Chinese Congregation
Job Title: Associate Pastor
Location: Clayton Church of Christ
Hours of work: Part time (4 days per week)
Clayton Church of Christ is in an exciting phase of growth and change as we pursue our vision to ‘build disciples who represent Jesus to everyone, everywhere with everything’. The church is a strong life group based, multi-cultural and medium sized congregation with weekly worship services in English and Chinese. Our church is in a phase of building a strong gathered church for the future purpose of mobilising a disciple-making movement.
We are looking for a like-minded individual to join the pastoral team that oversees our Mandarin speaking Chinese congregation. This leadership role will assist the lead Chinese pastor to achieve the church’s vision within the context of the Chinese congregation. We are looking for someone who is able to build a disciple-making culture among the younger demographic of the community (young families and below), develop/multiply leaders through lifegroups and a self starter who is able to provide missional leadership to reach the mainland Chinese in the Clayton community. This role is both relational as well as strategic focused.
We are looking for a team leader who will fulfil the following criteria:
– identify with the vision, values and mission of the church
– have a bachelor’s degree in any area. Some theological training is ideal or currently undergoing theological training.
– some experience in reaching out and ministering to mainland Chinese people
– able to speak fluent Mandarin and reasonable English
– work independently and within a team environment
– applicants must have the right to work in Australia on a permanent basis
– a current working with children’s check and police check will be required
For more information about this position, contact Pastor Hai (0430 553 568) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the job description and application package.
Applications should be made via email to email@example.com and include:
– a letter of introduction – demonstrating how you meet the above criteria
– a resume
– a copy of your academic records
Applications Closing Date: 29th June 2018
Provisional Interview Dates: Week commencing 2nd July 2018
副牧师 – 中文聚会
– 需要提供有效的Working with Children Card和Police Check
关于这个职位更多的信息，请联系林海牧师（0430 553 568）或电邮 firstname.lastname@example.org 索取工作简介和申请资料。
申请必须电邮至 email@example.com , 包括：