Job Opportunity at Clayton Church
Business Operations Director
Job Title: Business Operations Director
Location: Clayton Church of Christ
Annual Salary: Competitive
Hours of work: Full time. 37.5 hours per week.
Clayton Church of Christ is in an exciting phase of growth and change as we pursue our vision to ‘build disciples who represent Jesus to everyone, everywhere with everything’. The church is a strong life group based, multi-cultural and medium sized congregation with weekly worship services in English and Chinese. Our church is in a phase of building a strong gathered church for the future purpose of mobilising a disciple-making movement.
We are looking for a like minded individual to join our senior leadership team as a Business Operations Director. This leadership role will be responsible to plan, direct and execute all aspects of the church’s operations with a staff team. We are looking for someone who has
expertise in the area of leadership/management, planning, finance, human resource (19 staff in the organisation), communications/event management, stakeholder engagement and some level of knowledge, understanding and experience in the area of Information Technology and Management, Facilities Management, Legal Matters and Property Management. This role is both relational as well as strategic and systems focused.
We are looking for a team leader who will fulfil the following criteria:
– identify with the vision, values and mission of the church
– have at least 5 years of experience and/or qualifications relevant to this role
– work independently and within a team environment
– it requires someone to lead and direct the work of others, able to think big picture yet at the same time have an eye off detail
– well organised with excellent communication, relational and planning skills
– applicants must have the right to work in Australia on a permanent basis
For more information about this position, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made via email to email@example.com and include:
– a letter of introduction with an accompanying resume
– a copy of your academic records
– demonstration of how you meet the above criteria
– demonstration of your experience and ability to lead team, ability to deal with multiple activities and competing priorities, and staff delegation
Applications Closing Date: 24th November 2017
Provisional Interview Dates: Week commencing 27th November 2017